NEPDPG has numerous member benefits that can help expand your educational resources, develop your leadership and professional skills, and strengthen your practice.
- NEP website, updated regularly with pertinent information about the practice group as well as posting of relevant educational resources
- eBlast mailings, an email summary of timely announcements and volunteer opportunities sent monthly and when important news is shared
- Four issues of our Networking News, which includes a comprehensive look as some aspect of nutrition education and learning tools that you can use in your practice
- Continuing education opportunities, such as webinars, offered at free or reduced prices
- DPG-sponsored events at FNCE®